On Saturday, January 20, 2018 the second annual Women’s March went on throughout the country. The March’s focus was more on state legislation and public office. With one rally under their belt, the participants really stepped up their game with their signs this year.
- A tasteful painting of President Donald Trump grabbing the p**** of The Statue of Liberty.
2. This reference to the classic Khia song.
3. Powerful photo of a woman holding a sign with President Donald Trump in the form of a buttocks.
4. These allusions to the timeless Mary Poppins tune. (They’re both so great. I couldn’t pick one.)
5. This fill-in-the-blank sign expressing what they think of a certain someone.
6. A clever play on words that calls out a certain symbolic animal in the name of reproductive rights.
7. No one can deny this tribute to our favorite strong woman is just awesome.